Special care using Lip Sleeping Mask! The sleeping wrapping technology keeps the lips moisturized overnight by holding skin purification factors with the hyaluronic acid mineral network.
- Berry extracts rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants act on dry, rough lips, making them smooth and supple.
- Hyaluronic acid mineral network forms a moisturizing film to help lock-in active ingredients and the skin to absorb and retain moisture through the night.
How to use
- Before going to bed, apply a liberal amount with the spatula.
- Effect: Melts stubborn dead skin cells and provides abundant moisture to skin during nighttime.
- The next morning, gently wipe skin clean with tissue or cotton pad.
- Effect: Makes the lips smooth and elastic by removing dead skin cells.
Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Polybutene Microcrystalline Wax, Shea Butter, Synthetic Wax, Candelilla Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Aromatics, Astrocaryum murumuru Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Carnauba Wax, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, CI 47005, Water, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, CI 42090, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Fruit Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Sapindus mukurossi Fruit Extract, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Rubus chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffee Extract, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside